Friday, February 18, 2011

A Many-Splendored Thing Pt. 2.5

I am not going to continue with my list of the Top Ten Depictions of blah blah blah because I have grown bored with it.

And as I currently have all of two followers, both of whom are friends of mine, I don't expect to disappoint anyone.

I will, however, provide the rest of the list right now sans explanations, and if someday in the future, after I have amassed thousands of followers, one of them should be browsing through my back catalog of entries and come upon this entry, and if he or she should see an item on that list that they would have liked to read my thoughts on, then he or she may leave a comment saying so, and I will most likely oblige them.

So, here they are: the final eight.


8) Chasing Amy, written and directed by Kevin Smith

7) The relationship between Batman and Catwoman, as written (and occasionally directed) by various

6) "If I Loved You" from Carousel, music by Richard Rogers and lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein

5) The couples of Mad Men, as written and directed by Matthew Weiner and various

4) Wuthering Heights, by Emily Brontë

3) Say Anything, written and directed by Cameron Crowe

2) Moulin Rouge!, written by Baz Luhrmann and Craig Pearce and directed by Baz Luhrmann

1) The Last 5 Years, music and lyrics by Jason Robert Brown


Now that that's out of the way I can move onto bigger and better things, like writing about how fly Michael Fassbender looks dressed as a 19th century British lord. (Spoiler alert: pretty fucking fly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment